Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen... It's The Muppet Alphabet (NEW AND IMPROVED)

Welcome to the new home of The Muppet Alphabet. I hope you like the new graphic for the letter "X" and I hope it isn't too hard to decipher the idea. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions on what to use to fill the void.


The original Muppet Alphabet can still be found at http://baboonreviews.blogspot.com/2011/05/ladies-and-gentlemen-its-muppet.html.

Since there were no real Muppet Show-related Muppets whose names started with X, I decided to run with the idea of "x"-featured players. In other words, characters that got a lot of play early on The Muppet Show but have since become background Muppets or just disappeared (comics excepted). Calling them ex-Muppets seemed a little harsh.

EDIT: Final version of the Muppet Alphabet can now be seen at http://baboondesign.blogspot.com/2011/09/muppet-alphabet-final-version.html

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this. Amazing job. It's on my to-buy list. What a great great idea. Just found your blog via Muppet Mindset, and I will be checking it out a lot! We do a Muppet Monday segment on our blog if you want to check it out.

    Keep up the awesome work! - Stelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used this on the birthday card of a lifelong Muppet fan, and she absolutely loved it. Thanks for going to such an amazing effort!

    ReplyDelete